- The modren sport Journal follows (Double Blind Review) policy.
- All Reviewing steps are electronically based on the Open Journal Systems (OJS).
- The maximum period of Reviewing is (3) weeks from the date of receiving the manuscript. In case of reviewer’s apologies, he must notify the journal as soon as possible during the first week; otherwise the he will be changed.
- The Reviewing process is based on the manuscript submitted by the editorial board in the form of (Word 2010) onwards
In reviewing process, the reviewers must note the following;
- Is the manuscript compatible with the journal's specialty?
- Was the manuscript previously published in another journal (according to the reviewers’ knowledge)?
- Is the title and the abstract of the manuscript compatible with the content of it?
- Are the abstract keywords sufficient and compatible with the content?
- Does the introduction of the manuscript include previous studies (at least 5 studies) that are relevant and recent to the subject of the manuscript?
- Is the method and procedures appropriate, and has it been presented sequentially and clearly?
- Is the presentation of results well, clear and understandable?
- Are the tables and figures clear, necessary, adequate, not confusing, and compatible with the title and the content?
- Is the discussion good, clear, logical and relevant to the manuscript results?
- Is the citation clear, appropriate, and according to the APA style?
- Should some of the manuscript paragraphs be modified, clarified or excluded because they are unclear or unimportant?
- Is the number of manuscript words appropriate and compatible with the content?
The final recommendation: The reviewers must choose one of the following options:
- Accept Submission: it is ready publication without editing.
- Revisions Required: it requires minor changes that can be reviewed and accepted by the editor.
- Resubmit for Review: it requires major changes and another round of peer review.
- Resubmit Elsewhere: it doesn’t seem like a good fit for the journal’s specialty and scope.
- Decline Submission: it has too many weaknesses and could not be accepted for publication.