- The researcher should provide an original research that has never been published before, Locally or internationally, On paper or electronically, and never had an acceptance letter before.
- The research includes citing scientific sources without plagiarism, or fabricating and falsifying data.
- The magazine relied on detecting plagiarism through the (turnitin) program
- The search is rejected if plagiarism is confirmed and at any stage of publication.
- The papers that are submitted to more than one place of publication are not accepted