The Complaint Policy
1. The complainant selects complaint policy from the journal's site, then fill the complaint form
and send it by the below email.
2. The Editor- in Chief receives all comments and complaints and acknowledges the receipt of all
3. The complaint is reviewed with both the Editorial Secretarial and The Editorial Manager to
handle complaints, investigate the claims and resolve them quickly.
4. The Editor- in Chief is encouraged to make recommendations for improving the system, and
discuss that with journal editors and staff as well.
5. The Editor- in Chief sends an explanation and information to the person submitting the
The objective of this policy is to ensure that complaints are dealt with in a fair and effective
The Journal complaints management system aims to:
1. Enable us to respond to issues raised by the complainants in a timely and cost-effective
2. Enhance the confidence of authors in our publishing process.
3. Provide quality improvements in our products (where applicable), service, staff, and
For any complaints please contact us through the following address: