The effect of Cross Fit exercises on the development of explosive power, speed of Kinesthetic response , and performance accuracy of the skill of crush beating for volleyball players
The research aimed to prepare cross-fit exercises, to identify the effect of cross-fit exercises to develop explosive power, speed of motor response, and accuracy of performance for skill and crushing hitting of volleyball players. The research community included the youth volleyball players, and the method of selecting the sample was the intentional way of selecting the sample from the 12 youth players divided into 6 players an experimental group and 6 players a control group. Physical tests, a test that measures the explosive power of the arms and a test that measures the explosive power of the legs, in addition to the tests of response speed and crushing beating) and after applying the tribal tests, cross-fit exercises were applied and the tests prepared by the two researchers were applied, and then the post tests were conducted and the statistical treatments were used according to the spss system, and the researchers concluded Cross fit exercises had a positive effect and had a role in developing the speed of the motor response and the accuracy of performance for the skill of crushing beating.
- Aries slinger. Power Volleyball. The serve ,P.31.
- Bullard & month flop jumping as a training method for jumping ability i.a.a.f. aval . May. vol: no, 3- 1995 p. 38-39
- Hashem Ahmed Suleiman: Predicting the level of skill performance in terms of physical performance and physical measurements for young basketball players aged (10-16) years and an unpublished doctoral thesis, College of Sports Education, University of Baghdad, 1997, p. 34
- Kamal Abdel Hamid, Mohamed Sobhi Hassanein; Measurement in handball: (Cairo, Arab Thought House, 1980), p. 133.
- Kamal Darwish and others; Physiological bases of handball training - theories - applications, 3rd edition, Al-Kitab Center for Publishing, Cairo, 2001, p. 32
- Marwan Abdul Majeed Ibrahim: The Scientific Encyclopedia of Volleyball, 1st Edition, Al-Warraq Publishing and Distribution Corporation, Amman, 2001, pg. 47
- Muhammad Hassan Allawi and Osama Kamel Ratib: Scientific Research in Physical Education and Sports Psychology, (Cairo: Arab Thought House, 1999), p. 217.
- Muhammad Hassan Allawi, Muhammad Nasr al-Din Radwan; The Science of Sports Training, Cairo, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi, 1991, p. 81
- Muhammad Sobhi Hassanein and Hamdi Abdel Moneim: The Scientific Foundations of Volleyball and Methods of Measurement and Evaluation, 1997, p. 208
- Muwaffaq Asaad Mahmoud Al-Hiti; Basics of Sports Training: (Damascus, Dar Al Arab Publishing, 2011) p. 23.
- Uday Tariq and others; The effect of special exercises using rubber ropes to develop special endurance and achieve a 200m freestyle swim, research published in the Modern Sport Journal, College of Physical Education and Sports Science for Girls. Volume 19, Issue 4, 2020.
- Wajeeh Mahjoub others; Learning Theories and Motor Development, 2nd Edition, (Baghdad, Dar al-Kutub and Documentation, 2000) p. 97
- Dr. Faten Ismail Mohamed; Effect of training on some indicators Albulayomtri Albayumkanikip skill and precision of the spike in the game of volleyball, Modern Sport Journal, College of Physical Education and Sports Science for Girls. Volume 11, Issue 17, 2012