The impact of using mental perception strategy in the manner of collaborative groups in learning some basic skill in volleyball
Keywords:استراتيجيه التصور الذهني
The aim of the research is to use the mental visualization strategy, and to identify the effect of the cooperative group-style strategy in learning some basic skills in volleyball, as the researcher used the experimental design with two groups, control and experimental, and the research sample consisted of (20) students who were chosen randomly by lottery from my divisions (A-C), and the sample was divided into two experimental and control groups of (10) students for each group, and the duration of the educational program implementation lasted (6) weeks and at a rate of (2) educational units per week. The use of the mental visualization strategy has a positive role in the learning units over a period of (6) weeks and regularly is considered effective in teaching my skills (preparation from the top and reception from the bottom) in volleyball, and that the cooperative method has led to a positive impact in developing and improving the performance of basic skills in volleyball. The researcher recommends the necessity of using the mental visualization strategy in a cooperative method in learning basic skills because of its effectiveness in improving the performance of preparation from the top and reception from the bottom. Also, an emphasis on the use of skill exercises and giving them great importance in the lesson, as they lead to mastering basic skills.
-Anwar Hussein, Aziz Hanna Daoud: Educational Research Currcula (Iraq, Higher Education printing Presses, 1990).
- Al-Aqili, Abdul-Mohsen, the effectiveness of a training program based on the mental visualization strategy in developing reading comprehension levels for sixth primary students (Saudi Arabia, Ministry of Education, 2012).
- Khaled Al-Ghamdi, “Teaching by Cooperative Learning: (Saudi Arabia), Ministry of Education, 2028.
- Rashid Al-Hamad, Khaled Al-Seer, Techniques Methods SPORTS Education, 1st Edition, King Fahd Library, Riyadh, 1998.
- Ali Al-Diri, “Methods of Teaching SPORTS Education in the Basic Stage: (Irbid, Dar Al-Kindi for Publishing and Distribution 1999).
- Ali Mustafa Taha. Volleyball history. Education, training. Analysis. Law (Cairo. Helwan University. Arab Thought House. 1999).
- Mohamed Sobhi Hassanein. Measurement and Calendar in Physical Education and Sports, 3rd Edition (Cairo, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi, 1999).
- Mosca Musten and Sarah Ashu, Teachingsports Education, (Translator) Jamal Saleh and others (Mosul University Press 1991.
- Smth and wrisberg . motor Learning and Performance IL . Hluman Kinetics .2002.
-Shaima Adel and Nihad Alwan, The percentage of emotional contribution to the cognitive and skill achievement of the two skills of passing from top and bottom in volleyball, Modern sport journal, volume 21 number 3 year 2021
11-Samea Ayat Lazim Wahib Dr. Huda Abdul The effect of cooperative education in improving the offensive tactical formations according circular formation in the halls of football for girls, , Modern sport journal, volume 21 number 1 year 2022