The strength of the ego and its relationship to the level of athletic ambition among the players of some advanced Mosul clubs
Identifying the degree of ego strength and the degree of athletic ambition among the advanced players of some clubs in the city of Mosul, and identifying the relationship between ego strength and the level of athletic ambition among the players of some of the advanced Mosul clubs. The research community is represented by the (334) players of the advanced teams of the city of Mosul, and the study sample included the players of some of the advanced teams of the city of Mosul, who numbered (78) players, with a percentage of (23,3532%), and the sample was chosen in a deliberate way. And the scale (the level of mathematical ambition), and the researcher used the statistical methods, which were calculated using the computer program (SPSS). The researcher reached a number of conclusions, the most important of which are: The players of some clubs in the city of Mosul are characterized by a high level of ego strength, and the level of athletic ambition. The researcher reached it, urging coaches to pay attention to the psychological preparation of the players in addition to the physical, skill and tactics preparation, especially with regard to personal factors, including the strength of the ego, He urged the coaches and those in charge of sports activity in the city of Mosul to organize educational lectures revolving around the concept of ego strength and the level of ambition in order to increase mental health awareness so that the players get to know the positive features in their personalities and the ways that contribute to their development, and to involve a psychologist within the training staff of the Mosul city clubs for applicant
- Abdullah, Muhammad Tawfiq Muhammad (2019): Positive thinking and its relationship to the level of athletic ambition among the players of some teams in Nineveh Governorate, unpublished master’s thesis, College of Basic Education, Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, University of Mosul, Iraq.
- Behnam, Shawqi Youssef (2001): Defensive mechanisms and their relationship to ego strength. Unpublished Master's Thesis, College of Arts, University of Baghdad.
- Abdel Hafeez, Ikhlas Muhammad and others (2004): Sports Psychology - Principles - Applications. 1st floor, International House for Publishing and Distribution, Cairo.
- Abdel-Rahman (b), Mohamed El-Sayed (1998): Personality Theories, Qubaa House for Printing and Publishing, Cairo.
- Ahmed, Suhair Kamel (2000): Methods of raising a child. Alexandria Book Center, Alexandria City, Egypt.
- Al-Ajili, Sabah Hussein Hamza (2005): Educational Measurement and Evaluation, 3rd Edition, Education Library for Printing and Publishing, Sanaa, Yemen
- Freud, Sigmund (1983): Psychoanalytic Teacher, Translated by: Muhammad Othman Nagati, Fifth Edition, Arab Renaissance House, Cairo.
- Al-Mashekhi, Ghali bin Muhammad Ali (2009): Future anxiety and its relationship to self-efficacy and the level of ambition among a sample of Taif students, unpublished doctoral thesis, Department of Psychology, College of Education, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia.
- Al-Nabhan, Musa (2004): The basics of measurement in the behavioral sciences. 1st floor, Dar Al-Shorouq for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
- Al-Tamimi, Ali Saleh Mahdi (2011): The strength of the ego and its relationship to the concept of physical self among the players of the University of Mosul teams. Unpublished Master's Thesis, University of Mosul, Iraq.
- Chalabi, Sawsan Shaker (2005): The basics of constructing psychological and educational tests and measures, first edition, Aladdin Foundation for Printing and Distribution, Damascus, Syria.
- Ashraf, Rasha Muhammad (2007): Determinants of the level of athletic ambition. Article published in Midad magazine, www.midad.com, Saudi Arabia.
- Kafafi, Aladdin (1986): Validity of Clinical Excellence for Baron's Ego Strength Scale, The Arab Journal for the Humanities, Issue Two, Volume Six, Kuwait University.
- Mazloum, Ali Hassan (2016): The level of academic ambition and its relationship to stressful life events among university students, University of Babylon, Iraq.
- Melhem, Sami Muhammad (2010): Research Methods in Education and Psychology, 6th Edition, Dar Al-Maysara for Distribution, Publishing and Printing, Amman.
- Rabie, Muhammad Shehata (2009): Personality Measurement, 2nd Edition, Dar Al-Maysara for Publishing, Distribution and Printing, Amman.
- Raghad, Hassan Hosni (2005): The relationship between the motivation for sports achievement and the level of ambition among Palestinian university players, published doctoral thesis, An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine.
- Schwarzer. P. 1997, Educational and psychological , New jersey, prentice-Hall.
-Abu Ziada, Ismail Jaber (2001): “The concept of the self-relationship to the level of ambition among the physically handicapped among those injured in the Intifada from the Gaza Strip”, an unpublished master’s thesis, Gaza, An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine.
-Bahi, Mustafa Hussein and others (2002): Mental health in the sports field, theories - applications. Anglo-Egyptian Library, Cairo.
-Cronbach, J. (1970) Essentials of Psychological testing. 3rd ed, Harpera Row, New York.
-Jarvis, M. (2006). Sport psychology a student’s handbook. (1st Ed.). New york ; Routledge.
-Shaaban, Iman (2002): The wife’s motivation towards achieving her domestic responsibility and its impact on her administrative efficiency, unpublished doctoral thesis, Faculty of Administration and Economics, Menoufia University.
- Abbas, Muhammad Khalil and others (2009): An introduction to research methods in education and psychology, second edition, Dar Al-Maysara for publication, distribution and printing, Amman.
-Stagner, R.(1974): Psychology of personality. 4th,ed,New York, copyrightby the neg ra whill book companyinc.