Speed of the visual response and its relationship to some visual abilities in the sport of fencing
The importance of the speed of the visual response in the game of fencing, researchers should pay attention to it because it is one of the basics of achieving victory in the fights.
The speed of the visual response among the members of the research sample, and also to identify some visual abilities in the field of fencing.
So, the researcher will use the descriptive approach for its suitability to the nature of the research. As for the research community, there are many players of the Iraqi national youth team with blinds for the sports season (2021-2022), and their number is (11) players, (3) players were selected for the pilot experiment and (8) players for the main experiment.
As for the conclusions, there is a significant correlation between the speed of the visual response and some visual abilities. As for the recommendations, it was to build a basic base of visual abilities for fencing players. Pay attention to visual abilities during the skill performance and selection of players and conduct similar studies for other visual abilitie.
- Osama Kamel Ratib: Mathematical Psychology, 1st Edition, Cairo, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi, 1995.
- Qasim Hassan Hussein and others: Tests, Measurement and Evaluation in Physical Education, Mosul, Higher Education Press, 1988.
- Fatima et al., Designing a board to measure visual abilities and its relationship to learning some skills of a shish weapon, 2012.
- Wafaa Faeq Hamoudi: The percentage of the contribution of some visual abilities and their relationship to the competition results for sword players, Master’s thesis (University of Baghdad, College of Physical Education and Sports Sciences for Girls, 2011).
- Wajih Mahjoub: Research Methods and Methods, Baghdad, Dar Al-Hikma, 1985.
- Abdullah Hussein Al-Lami &Muhammed Zia Abdul Rasool / The effect of special exercises on some visual abilities to learn some offensive skills in the hook weapon / Vol. 13 No. 3 (2014): The Contemporary Sports Journal
- Nour Hatem, Harmonic ability and muscular ability of the two men and their relationship to the level of compound attacks in a weapon, Vol. 10 No. 14 (2011): Contemporary Sports Magazine, https://jcopew.uobaghdad.edu.iq/index.php/sport/article/view/403