Relationship The fitness and speed of reaction to the skill of defending against the basketball for female youth aged (14-16) years
As a result of the development taking place in all knowledge sciences and particularly in the sports field it has become necessary to follow effective scientific formulas to find strengths and weaknesses in performance and to identify the extent to which some physical characteristics are related to the level of skill performance of the game of basketball as it is one of the popular games that has gained widespread popularity in recently. And because the qualities of fitness and reaction speed are effectively present in that game, it became necessary to know the extent of the relationship between these two qualities and the level of performance of some offensive skills in the basketball game. Basketball and identifying the extent of the relation between reaction speed and defending skill against basketball. regarding the two research hypotheses as follow: - There is a correlation between the feature of fitness and the skill of defending against the basketball hoop besides there is a correlation between the trait of reaction speed and the skill of defending against the basketball hoop, the two researchers depended descriptive approach. and concluded that there is a significant correlation between the trait of fitness and the skill of defending against the basketball dribbling, and the existence of a significant correlation between the trait of reaction speed and the defending skill against the basketball dribbling. Basketball. And the need to pay attention and focus on training reaction speed because it is an effective and influential element in defensive skill abilities.
Keywords: defense against the dribbling.
- Al-Jajani, Mazen Abdel Rahman, Hadith, The Impact of Developing Physical Characteristics on the Performance of Basic Offensive Skills in Basketball. Ph.D. Thesis, College of Physical Education Al-Jadriya, University of Baghdad, 1995, p. 44
- Ali Kamal: Designing tests to measure some defensive skills for the junior teams of Baghdad basketball clubs, Master Thesis, University of Baghdad, College of Physical Education, 2012, p. 118.
- Ali Salloum Jawad, Tests, Measurement and Statistics in the Field of Mathematics, 1st Edition, Al-Qadisiyah University, 2004, p. 144
- Ali Salman Abd: Applied tests in physical - kinetic - skill physical education, Baghdad, Al-Noor Office, 2013, p. 150.
- Amer Ibrahim Findelji: Scientific Research and the Use of Information Sources, Al-Yazuri Scientific House, 1999, 137.
- Bastawisi Ahmed, Foundations and Theories of Sports Training. Cairo: Arab Thought House, 1999 AD, p. 153
- Bastawisi Ahmed, Foundations and Theories of Sports Training. Cairo: Arab Thought House, 1999 AD, p. 254
-Donia Ali Abdel Hassan, (2013). Modern Sport Journal, Volume Twelfth, Issue Twenty, p3
- Muhammad Abdul Razzaq,(2012). Modern Sport Journal , Volume Eleven, Issue Seventeen, p.7
- Khair Al-Din Owais: A Guide to Scientific Research, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi, Cairo, 1999, p. 102.1
- Muhammad Sobhi Hassanein: Measurement and Evaluation in Physical Education and Sports, Volume 1, Edition 3, Cairo Dar al-Fikr al-Arabi, 1995, pp. 482-484.
- Nahida Al-Dulaimi: Fundamentals of kinetic learning, i 1, Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf, Dar Al-Diaa for printing, 2008, p. 73