TRX exercises to develop static balance and its effect by scoring from outside the three-point arc for advanced basketball players
Basketball is one of the games that require high physical effort as it is characterized by a continuous change of rhythm of play, which requires players to possess physical and motor abilities that enable them to perform the game skills. The importance of research in working on TRX exercises is to be of assistance to coaches to improve the level of performance to contribute positively to the development of balance and to show its impact to jump from outside the three-point arc for an advanced basketball player, The problem of the research lies in the exercises used by some trainers that lack the use of modern training methods, which does not allow diversification and change in the training units, so the researcher decided to delve into this problem by using a modern training aid and employing it to serve the game, which Uses TRX exercise. The researcher used the experimental method in a one-group style with two tests, before and after, in line with the nature of the problem and its objectives, the research sample was chosen deliberately by choosing the Martyrs and Wounded Sports Club with a rate of (12) players Conclusions,.: There is an effect of TRX exercises on developing balance, as well as the development of receiving and shooting from outside the three-point bracket, the emergence of differences in the motor and skill search variables in the post-tests, and this is a clear indication of the effect of (TRX) exercises. The necessity of taking advantage of the exercises prepared by the researcher in the training units after their effective role in the development has been proven, and emphasizes that the basketball club coaches use these exercises in line with the specificity of the performance of the basketball game, and work to develop the balance because it has an effective role in the offensive skill performance in line with the privacy of each skill It is recommended
- Nada Muhammad Amin: The effect of training according to the anaerobic threshold to avoid excessive training and the development of some skills and biochemical variables for soccer players, College of Education and Sports Science for Girls, University of Baghdad, 2013, p. 51
- Zainab Najeh Hassan Ali; Creative thinking and mental perception and their relationship to the most important motor abilities and complex offensive skills of female students in Karasala, University of Kufa, College of Physical Education for Girls, 2019 AD, p. 73
-Faris Sami Yusuf; Building and standardizing a test battery to measure some complex offensive skills
Basketball for youth, PhD thesis, College of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, University of Baghdad, 2006.
- Dhafer Hashem; Practical applications of writing educational and psychological letters and thesis: (Baghdad, Dar al-Kutub and Documentation, 2012), p. 95
- Ali Salloum Jawad: Tests, Measurement and Statistics in the Field of Sports, i 1: (Baghdad, Al-Qadisiyah University, 2004), pp. 163-135
- Mohammed Qassim Dr. Ghada Mahmoud; Effect of special exercises in the development of balance and skill oftransmission in tennis ground(12-14) years . (Modern Sports Journal, University of Baghdad, College of Physical Education and Sports Science for Women, Volume 19, Number 2,for the year 2020.
- Nada Muhammad Amin; Coordination and Its Effect on Developing Some Compound Offensive Skills in. Basketball for the students of the Faculty of Physical Education for Girls; (Modern Sports Journal, University of Baghdad, College of Physical Education and Sports Science for Women, Volume 14, Number 2 ,for the year 2015. https://jcopew.uobaghdad.edu.iq/index.php/sport/article/view/199/181